Twitist Forums
Why would a girl be disappointed in me if I friended an enemy of hers on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why would a girl be disappointed in me if I friended an enemy of hers on facebook? (/thread-34557.html)

Why would a girl be disappointed in me if I friended an enemy of hers on facebook? - niceguy07 - 11-09-2012 07:20 PM

I am not the b/f of this girl whose disappointed but she pretty much knows I have feelings for her. We have gone on trips and vacations together and are pretty much very close friends. I met a girl who turned out to be someone she hates. When she saw the facebook "are now friends" post, she messaged me saying she was disappointed in me. I have no idea what to do next. Thanks for any help!

- para - 11-09-2012 07:28 PM

What to do? Nothing. It's not her business whom you're making facebook "friends". If she gets "disappointed" from such a minor thing, don't expect too much from this relationship...

- Martin Cook - 11-09-2012 07:28 PM

Yeah, she actually shouldnt be because if you are making any friends then it should not bother her.

- Maroun - 11-09-2012 07:28 PM

dump her.