Twitist Forums
Should I ask my Boyfriend to get rid of old photos of his Ex-girlfriends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I ask my Boyfriend to get rid of old photos of his Ex-girlfriends? (/thread-34583.html)

Pages: 1 2

Should I ask my Boyfriend to get rid of old photos of his Ex-girlfriends? - Moi - 11-09-2012 07:21 PM

My boyfriend and I are very close, however theres one thing that bothers me. He has a lot of pictures of him and his ex's on Facebook and on his phone. I sometimes feel like theyre just trophies, and im the next one. Is it okay to ask him to take down the photos?

- Smiley - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

yeah, tell him how it makes you feel

- S0methingcreative - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

Ya, imo it's ok. He should take em down, it shouldn't be there anymore if he's really over them and in to you. Id take em down if I was the guy

- Kelly Fait - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

Facebook is okay but phone is unacceptable. Yes, tell him how you feel.

- Ashera - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

It's fine to ask, but don't make a big deal out of it. Guys for the most part aren't that sentimental. You shouldn't read so much in to this.

- Bianca Mella - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

Of coarse it's okay!
Just make sure you let him know that it bothers you, and that you're not just asking him out of jealousy. People shouldn't have personal photographs when they're with a new boy/girl, it's just common sense that it's going to make the new boyfriend/girlfriend feel a bit down.

- Shania.N.Martin - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

Yea u should that is not rite I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it if u had a dozen pics of ur ex in ur phone and on facebook so confirm him about it

- Richard M - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

yes yes yes
but don't be surprised when he says no no no or says yes but doesn't do it.

- purringwheel703 - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

If your completely certain about this relationship ask, if not don't ask..
He could be friends with them, even though they are no longer together and she is married or became a lisbon, have children..
Its the same thing with women that keep in touch with their ex boyfriends.

Somethings to be concern is that he might think your "controller" or your not confident with yourself, and that might turn him away from you..

- Kobe Durant - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

tell him how u feel and talk 2 him about it and tell him exactly wat it looks like and then try to deal with it, dont be like ur demanding that he should get rid of it, but talk and tell him how u feel about it