Twitist Forums
Why am I not getting notifications on facebook that people like my relationship status change? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Why am I not getting notifications on facebook that people like my relationship status change? (/thread-34653.html)

Why am I not getting notifications on facebook that people like my relationship status change? - lisa n - 11-09-2012 07:22 PM

The status change doesn't show up on my wall, but it shows up on the newsfeed. And yet I'm getting notifications that people comment on it, but not when they like it. What?

- jamie - 11-09-2012 07:31 PM

you dont get notifications for likes and sometimes it just doesnt show up until later

- Jemma - 11-09-2012 07:31 PM

idk

- Tom B - 11-09-2012 07:31 PM

Maybe people don't care about your "relationship status".....

- Kristenann - 11-09-2012 07:31 PM

This is funny. People will say rude things to you with this question. Facebook glitches sometimes but maybe no one actually likes your relationship change Smile

But also.... Maybe it's your partners status not yours. You're apart of it so your getting notified of comments but not when someone likes it. You said the status is not your wall so maybe it's not there. But your boyfriend has one. Facebook glitches. It's not the end of the world. Everyone doesn't need to know your in a relationship.

- Penguin - 11-09-2012 07:31 PM

Facebook's notifications mess up allot. Does it on mine.