Twitist Forums
Did your views on Farrah from teen mom change when ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Did your views on Farrah from teen mom change when ? (/thread-34815.html)

Pages: 1 2

Did your views on Farrah from teen mom change when ? - Girl Girl - 11-09-2012 07:28 PM

When she said her baby's dad died ? I used to really dislike Farrah , and now knowing that her baby dad died , and her mom was happy about it , and Sophia will never get to see her father I have different views on her . What about you guys ?

- calllli - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

i haven't watched tonight's episode yet but i plan on watching it tomorrow, and yes, that will change my view on her... i have always liked her, but i was always curious about sophia's dad! i feel really badly for both of them now!

- OboeMajor - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

The bottom line is, the "Mistake" could have been prevented that landed her with the baby in the first place. Things happen- I was a music major and lost my speech- unfortunate, yes. Did I sit and feel bad about it all- not really, just got on with my life

- SecretsAreGood - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

No. I never liked her; and while I did feel bad for Sophia, my view of her didn't really change.

- Emmers - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

I sympathize with her, because she is going through a lot - teen pregnancy, the death of the father as you mention, the tension with her mom.

But i still don't think she's a really good mom. She strikes me as kind of selfish and not ready to fully commit to taking care of her daughter. But maybe that's just the way the producers at MTV are editing it, who knows.

- Natalie.Marie - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

I knew about that in the begining. Her mom told her she wasnt allowed to tell the dad she was pregnant and stuff. And her mom didnt want him to be allowed in the babies life at all. I think it really is horrible. I think Farrah has more inside problems that we dont know about that made her the way she is today. And also, we see alot, but we dont get to see everything that goes on in her life. At least she stopping being obsessed with guys and stuff. Shes trying to be a good mom and do whats best for her and Sophia. She works, goes to school, and thats hard with a baby. Although shes not perfect (which no one is) I give her alot of credit.

- scrawnyjail854 - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

I haven't watched that one yet.

But thats really sad for Sophia, because she never know/see her dad. I never really liked her or hated her. But now I feel bad for her cuz she doesn't have a relationship with her mom and her babys dad died.

- Megan Rainbow - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

yes!!! i began to feel so sorry for her and when i saw her mom the poor kid moans alot but i can see why i would hate to have a mom like that even tho. i cant go on facebook ect. but my mum is lovely 2 me Smile
life without 2 parents would be sad,but the worse part is that she cant just go from her moms house to her dads house she will never meet him Sad
i have just turned 13 and i thought after watching underage and pregnant and 16 and pregnant i thought i could mange a baby but then when i watched teen mom (the series after 16 and pregnant) i saw what life was really like and there not always just cute and like a doll!! and i thought bout it and no way could i cope and i have great respect to teenage mothers and it is a lot of hard work young and old!!

- miniaturestreet698 - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

kind of. i have more sympathy for her, but i still think she's not a good mom and whether or not things are happening now she should have made much better decisions in the past..

- grace. - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM

I feel sorry for Sophia; not Farrah.

Farrah already said that her and the father weren't together, as in, even if he were alive, they wouldn't be together. So while I'm sure his death has affected her, her poor parenting and selfishness cannot be blamed on his death.