Twitist Forums
Should i be upset or jealous that my boyfriend called another girl beautiful? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should i be upset or jealous that my boyfriend called another girl beautiful? (/thread-34861.html)

Should i be upset or jealous that my boyfriend called another girl beautiful? - Clarissa - 11-09-2012 07:29 PM

I was on facebook reading statuses and I saw my boyfriend commented on some girls photo that he had just become friends with on facebook. I was curious to what he said so I went onto the photo. He said u r so beautiful. I was really upset but then I thought about it and didn't know if I was over reacting. How should I talk to him about it so I feel comfortable telling him and he doesn't feel offended

- Ruthie - 11-09-2012 07:38 PM

Well it depends on their friendship/relationship. It's never good to be jealous. Maybe just ask him straight up about it. You never know, it could be that she has a really low self-esteem and he's just trying to be nice.

- Flower Kira - 11-09-2012 07:38 PM

yes you should be upsed..he looks like he is playing
and about how you should tell him:

dont tell him directey...but try to manipulate it like..when he tell you you are beautiful ..answer him : you are telling a lot of girls that ha

just try to let him know that you know about him indirectly

ps:: guys are tricky and take love as a game...so try to be the winner in it
good luck

- Myah - 11-09-2012 07:38 PM

Me personally i'd be upset, but it is important not to over act.
I would call him out on it, see why he said it to the girl and what their connection is.