Twitist Forums
What sign likes to play facebook games? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What sign likes to play facebook games? (/thread-34975.html)

What sign likes to play facebook games? - androgynous_male_FsYBR - 11-09-2012 07:33 PM

My Libra sister is an addict , I hate them ( Leo), I get bored easily.

- Paulina - 11-09-2012 07:41 PM

i find aries always play them

he stays on them all day

- Shocking Babynames - 11-09-2012 07:41 PM

I love Facebook games lmao

In fact a lot of people I met on Facebook games were Aries

- Sarcasticfeast376 - 11-09-2012 07:41 PM

Geminis.

I used to love playing facebook poker and petsville but I got bored of them.

- Patrice Billups - 11-09-2012 07:41 PM

Libras or Geminis

- Pisces Apple Lady - 11-09-2012 07:41 PM

It surprised me how many people I know do that. I can't understand the attraction. What sign though makes no difference. Most of the people I see playing them are Aquarius and Virgo, which doesn't make sense at all. Two Sagittarius aunts are forever sending me requests for their farm or mafia. What I really don't get is the Capricorns who have fun with them. One of them was my English teacher and has a master's degree in journalism! She plays mafia all day on breaks and all night long. I know others who are Libra, Scorpio, Pisces, several Aries, Taurus and Cancer. There's a bunch of Geminis play all the games and that doesn't surprise me too much. I only know one Leo who does, and the other Leos I know hate the games. I think the games must appeal to them when they're bored. I can't think of any other reason to play them.

- Pisces - 11-09-2012 07:41 PM

I'm a Pisces and I get bored of them quickly too.. Especially farmville.. You have to click every plot 1 by 1.. Oh my gosh, I was gonna kill myself literally.