Twitist Forums
how to stop someone stalking you on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: how to stop someone stalking you on facebook? (/thread-35057.html)

how to stop someone stalking you on facebook? - Carol O - 11-09-2012 07:35 PM

I have an ex boyfriend who's new girlfriend. She's been stalking me on Facebook. I've blocked her and made everything private but she has created a new account and has been harassing me. What can I say to her to make her stop?

- Ivan - 11-09-2012 07:44 PM

Words are overrated, you poke her eyes out, that way she want see bloody thing to type.

- fordsrevive - 11-09-2012 07:44 PM

unforunatly the BEST way is to write down all your friends, delete EVERYONE and only re-ad the ones you know closely and the ones you know that "person" would have no connection with, also obvious block them

- savannah - 11-09-2012 07:44 PM

Go,to their page scroll down,to the bottom and press block/report user you can either block them from looking at your page or report them. hope this helped

- Joe - 11-09-2012 07:44 PM

My best suggestion is to go to your security settings and make it so only certain people can view your profile and contact you. I also suggest your edit your user name and if you have a picture of yourself or anything she may see you by, then I suggest you change it to something generic. Also you can take this to the police cause this is very well a form of abuse and will not be tolerated even if it is on the Internet.

- Nick - 11-09-2012 07:44 PM

police

- Ej - 11-09-2012 07:44 PM

Delete your facebook account, this has been proven to stop all current and future facebook problems.