Twitist Forums
How does facebook decide the friends who show up on the side of my profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How does facebook decide the friends who show up on the side of my profile? (/thread-35131.html)

How does facebook decide the friends who show up on the side of my profile? - Caro - 11-09-2012 07:37 PM

Is there any certain way that facebook decides which friends show up on the side of my profile? My ex-boyfriend keeps showing up on mine even though I haven't really communicated with him on there lately(within the past couple weeks). Then there is this girl who keeps showing up on the side of his and I'm just wondering if maybe that means he's viewing her profile or she's viewing his? As you can tell, I'm not totally over the relationship lol

- MynameisDnice - 11-09-2012 07:46 PM

I think its random but also random friends that u have communicated with more than once in the recent past .

- BRi - 11-09-2012 07:46 PM

It depends on how many likes, wall posts, and comments have been mutual since starting your facebook. My best friends always appear on the side of mine because we talk every day. It's usually not profile views that go into account.

- JakeGoldy - 11-09-2012 07:46 PM

I'm pretty sure it's random. Refresh the page, and if they're is different people its clearly random.