Twitist Forums
What does it mean when a girl doesn't tell you she has a boyfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean when a girl doesn't tell you she has a boyfriend? (/thread-35167.html)

Pages: 1 2

What does it mean when a girl doesn't tell you she has a boyfriend? - James M - 11-09-2012 07:38 PM

I just go to know her last week and i think we've clicked maginficently. We have great talks and laugh with each other do so much stuff together. The thing is that she has never told me she has a boyfriend but i know that she does thru facebook (in a relationship) and im pretty sure that when she wants to talk to him on the cell she says she needs to talk to family.

So what are your interpretations?

- Mike - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

she is deciding to go out with you more regularly...in other words she is playing the field.

- Genuine_nice_guy - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

It sounds like she's playing you both. Maybe she really likes your company and hanging out with you - having attention from someone else can be a great boost to your self esteem. At the same time though, she probably doesn't want to risk her relationship with her boyfriend. What she's doing isn't fair to you at all though.

- Mitchtastic - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

He hurt her, she's not over it, she wants to cheat on him. End of story.

- krazy807 - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

She is playing the field, nothing wrong with that as guys do it as well.

- aine - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

she likes you!

- tott - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

She wants to keep both of you without hurtin either 1 of you..

- Phil - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

First step: make sure your relationship is flirty. Make sure you are nowhere near the friends zone.

After you have confirmed that you are not in the friends zone and that you are indeed in a flirty type of relationship, and you still have good times together, then confront her.

- N_K - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

facebook is bare boring, tell her to chat using Bebo, Myspace, or even MSN.

- Natalie - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

Unless you've actually come straight out and asked she has no reason to really hide it. Im not trying to sound mean but she might figure you already know and she might consider you as just a friend and nothing more. But if i was her it be because i like your company and not sure whether your more than of a friend, or its developing into something more like a crush.. she might just be using you playing the fields otherwise.

Good luck Smile