Twitist Forums
Have you ever met the love of your life on facebook by coincidence? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Have you ever met the love of your life on facebook by coincidence? (/thread-35195.html)

Have you ever met the love of your life on facebook by coincidence? - Jane - 11-09-2012 07:39 PM

There is a guy on facebook he knows a lot of people I know. His sister knows my cousin. I've seen his facebook before but I got this feeling yesterday like he's the one? Is this strange ?

- Aden Lorid - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

no, never happen

- Alex - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

I met one of my best friends through facebook though and I didn't even know him personally when I added him..could happen Wink

- Jedi Jan - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

No, I don't use Facebook as I value my privacy. My ex uses Facebook though and I am sure a few lasses out there find him appealing. I would be a bit wary of falling for someone that sounds great in Facebook; you will never really get to know the real him until you meet him. Bit like "Buyer Beware" if you know what I mean.

- LA Girl - 11-09-2012 07:47 PM

I saw my current boyfriend around university campus. The minute I saw him, I knew he is the one. I asked friends his name, found him on facebook then messaged him. He wanted to see me. We went for a drink. That was a year ago and we are still together :-)