Twitist Forums
My boyfriend's ex keeps writing on his facebook wall. It's really annoying. How do I get back at her? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriend's ex keeps writing on his facebook wall. It's really annoying. How do I get back at her? (/thread-35218.html)

My boyfriend's ex keeps writing on his facebook wall. It's really annoying. How do I get back at her? - flower - 11-09-2012 07:39 PM

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years, and he says he wants to marry me and be with me forever. I know he loves me. His crazy ex keeps writing comments on his wall and commenting on his statuses. She's getting on my last nerve. Is there a way to get her back without appearing bitchy?

- Ashling - 11-09-2012 07:48 PM

oh it really pisses me off when my boyfriends ex wrote on his wall 2 i know where your comin from.! i never do it but i'd love to make a facebook as a diff name and leave a comment being like "yeah he girlfriend thinks that 2" cas this girl was like commentin on his looks.. try it.. you can always deny it haha

- ~*Sweet*~ - 11-09-2012 07:48 PM

Why don't you ask your boyfriend to fix that problem? I mean his ex would probably listen more to him than you.
But how long has it been? May be she'll stop after your boyfriend keeps ignoring her?

- sarnia - 11-09-2012 07:48 PM

strange. because a few days ago you were asking about your gf, and now u have a bf? I'm confused Confused