Twitist Forums
How do you stop getting notifications on facebook about quizzes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How do you stop getting notifications on facebook about quizzes? (/thread-35281.html)

How do you stop getting notifications on facebook about quizzes? - Protectsharksaroundtheworld - 11-09-2012 07:42 PM

Whenever I take a quizzes I get notifications saying "Your friends have been taking (quiz name)". It's so annoying because I don't get much notifications about other stuff, and everyday its that! I get tons of them everyday and I'm tired of it! Help me please!

- RyanJF - 11-09-2012 07:50 PM

You can block messages from certain applications. Go to your Notifications icon, click on it, and put your pointer over a message - you should see a light grayish "X" in the corner. Highlight that, and click - you should get a message asking you if you want to "Hide All" - just click that option, and you'll get no more messages from that Application.

EDIT:

You're cool, Sarah. Just give me a Thumbs-Down because you're a best-answer whore.

- ♥sarah♥ - 11-09-2012 07:50 PM

go to your inbox and click on notifications then on the side uncheck all the ones you dont want Smile