Twitist Forums
What is up with all these people using their kid or baby as their pic on the profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is up with all these people using their kid or baby as their pic on the profile? (/thread-35317.html)

What is up with all these people using their kid or baby as their pic on the profile? - Ryan - 11-09-2012 07:43 PM

I find it creepy. What do you think

- Tanner D - 11-09-2012 07:51 PM

maybe they're just very young looking....but for real why do you care, they love their kid (i use a pic of myself)

- David - 11-09-2012 07:51 PM

I agree 100%. It's Facebook, put your face on there! Unless it's a real close friend or a relative, I will not add anyone who does not have a profile picture of them-self. It's just as bad to use their pet, a cartoon avatar, or just some general picture they've taken.

- postal p - 11-09-2012 07:51 PM

Things run in cycles. Many people send a picture of their baby or kids as a Christmas card too. I guess they figure everyone is tired of looking at their kisser. Merry Christmas to you!

- Jim - 11-09-2012 07:51 PM

It is intended to show that the user is a family person and not looking for a date or relationship