Twitist Forums
Every time I try to get on facebook my home computer tells me unable to connect. Why cant i get on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Every time I try to get on facebook my home computer tells me unable to connect. Why cant i get on facebook? (/thread-35375.html)

Every time I try to get on facebook my home computer tells me unable to connect. Why cant i get on facebook? - nasya j tweet - 11-09-2012 07:46 PM

every other website im allowed to go on but facebook seems to be a problem. No matter how many times i try i cant get on. This is my fathers computer which only me and my brother use. This has been going on for the past two weeks that i know of.

- Deb - 11-09-2012 07:54 PM

Perhaps your dad has set up parental controls on his computer, you should ask him.

- Damian - 11-09-2012 07:54 PM

Your father may have blocked that site. One way I know of blocking sites is to go to
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts, which you type into run. Open with notepad. Go to bottom, and if facebook is down there, simply delete it to access the website.

- Adsen Jas - 11-09-2012 07:54 PM

first I can not visit either becuase the state limits the use but now i can connect it by the HSS-1.37-install-anchorfree-76-conduit.exe soft you should have a try good luck