Twitist Forums
Would you delete a friend on facebook just because someone wrote you a message? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Would you delete a friend on facebook just because someone wrote you a message? (/thread-35533.html)

Would you delete a friend on facebook just because someone wrote you a message? - BRi - 11-09-2012 07:51 PM

My sister in law wrote me a email on facebook because she saw that i was friends with my brother's ex from high school. So my real qustion is just to delete the ex girlfriend so it dosen't cause trouble

- Kristy - 11-09-2012 07:59 PM

Was your sister angry? Are you good friends with this girl? Do you want to continue talking to this girl?
You'd cause trouble with the girl if you just deleted her without telling her why.
I'd talk to your sister and brother and ask if it bothers them that you are friends with her.
But if you just added her and she isn't really a close friend, I'd just delete her. But give her a reason or something.

- M Anthony - 11-09-2012 07:59 PM

well, really, your sister in law is allot insecure. But... this Ex girl friend won't even know you deleted her unless you looks for you for some reason.

Delete them both!