Twitist Forums
My ex boyfriend facebook page previously had said single on relationship status? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My ex boyfriend facebook page previously had said single on relationship status? (/thread-35563.html)

My ex boyfriend facebook page previously had said single on relationship status? - adeja - 11-09-2012 07:52 PM

but now the relationship status does not appear on his facebook page.. the relationship status is missing, he hid his relationship status. is he in a new relationship.. what do you think. I know he's my ex, but I just want someone opinion. when someone hides their relationship status on facebook, does it means that they are in a relationship?

- Corynn - 11-09-2012 08:00 PM

Maybe he is still single but doesn't want to admit to the whole world he is lol , some people dont like to share that.

- Annoyingtreatment587 - 11-09-2012 08:00 PM

He is your ex. Move on. Your question should be, "how can I stop pathetically trolling my ex boyfriends facebook page".

- Marcia - 11-09-2012 08:00 PM

Why do you care? He's your EX boyfriend. Maybe he hid his relationship status to make you wonder about his relationship status and look--it worked! Do yourself a favor and find a way to get over him and move on. There are plenty guys to go around and I'm sure you can find a good one if you'd just stop being hung up over this one.