Twitist Forums
Does anyone know of a trustworthy site to order glass pipes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone know of a trustworthy site to order glass pipes? (/thread-35609.html)

Does anyone know of a trustworthy site to order glass pipes? - Silvertongue - 11-09-2012 07:53 PM

I want a site that has a lot of options because im looking for a few extremely decorative ones to decorate my house. I have googled and found several websites but i haven't found any that i would trust sending my money too. Can anyone that's bought something from one of these sites recommend one they had a good experience with. I just don't want to pay that kind of money to get ripped off.

- Metacor - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

ILoveCrystalMeth.com/pipes Hope i helped! ;D

- kokobellies - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

Check out father natures on facebook. They may.

- Birdie - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

Definitely Father Natures! If you don't see them on their page on facebook, ask them! I know her personally! I know she is trustworthy! There may even be a phone number to call on there! If she don't have what you are looking for, I know for a fact she knows glass blowers! Maybe she can get you in touch with one of them, or their websites! Good luck!