Twitist Forums
What's something cute to reply when my boyfriend says "I love you so much"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What's something cute to reply when my boyfriend says "I love you so much"? (/thread-35681.html)

What's something cute to reply when my boyfriend says "I love you so much"? - ASGTHGERGre - 11-09-2012 07:55 PM

My boyfriend and I are pretty close. He sent me a message on facebook that says he loves me so much, but i can't think of anything cute to say back. So what's something cute (not sexual lol) to say back?

- Jordan - 11-09-2012 08:03 PM

Tell him you love him as well if you really do. Or maybe say "aww thanks <3".

- Leo - 11-09-2012 08:03 PM

i love you more

- Desk - 11-09-2012 08:03 PM

If you need to go on the internet and ask a bunch of strangers on a weird website what to say back to your boyfriend after he tells you he loves you, thenyou need help and you shouldn't be with him anyway.

Is this what society has come to? I mean, I get asking for advice in a sticky situation, but asking what to say when your boyfriend says THAT? I am genuinely shocked and disappointed at what technology has done to relationships.

- Anonymous. - 11-09-2012 08:03 PM

you could say "aww baby i love you too" or just respond with i love you too <3. It's cute because it's young love. everyone thinks it's cute when they see a couple who love each other very much and I too think it's cute Wink

- johnb693 - 11-09-2012 08:03 PM

Reply," I love me too." Or "Well I can't blame you for having impeccable taste." lol
"I must have the same good taste, as I feel the same about you."