Twitist Forums
I got an anonymous message on facebook concerning my boyfriend should i believe it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I got an anonymous message on facebook concerning my boyfriend should i believe it? (/thread-35694.html)

I got an anonymous message on facebook concerning my boyfriend should i believe it? - Kaylie - 11-09-2012 07:55 PM

they said some crap about my boyfriend being a rapist, he will f* anything that moves and he is f* in another girl and she's pregnant

- Midnighthook935 - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

show it to him--without warning---watch his reaction---

- Cybi - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Tell her to stop playing facebook games and tell you to your face and provide proof.

I swear, Facebook and Myspace will bring about the end of humanity.

- shOrtie - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Investigate that's all I would do and take it seriously because that's how I found out about my ex cheating on me!

- Ford_Craney - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Find the girl and ask her if she is pregnant by your b/f, do a criminal back ground check find out who he was supposed to have raped.It could be true,not saying it is, but anything is possible hon.

- Jackie - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

That sounds to me like someone is just trying to play some kind of a sick joke on you. Just take it for what it is, and ignore it. They will get bored with their silly prank, and stop.

- Ben - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Investigate, and be smart with what you say and what words you choose, because you're trying to squeeze the truth out of him.

- Vanessa - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Confront your boyfriend about it and and watch his body language carefully.

- princess - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

well i would start thinking hard about this and start talking to people in his past and ask what they think of him. especially a old girlfriend. because these r seireous allegations.