Twitist Forums
Will I get a Facebook notification if someone responds to an event I invited them to? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Will I get a Facebook notification if someone responds to an event I invited them to? (/thread-35702.html)

Will I get a Facebook notification if someone responds to an event I invited them to? - Waggy - 11-09-2012 07:56 PM

If I invited a person to an event on Facebook (NOT and event I created, just a public event that anyone can RSVP to) and they RSVP, will I get a notification telling me they've done so?

I know I would if it was an event that I created, but like I said above, it's just a public event that someone else created.

Thanks!

- Richard - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

No.. They will get a notification only when they're invited to that specific event. I mean if you did get one letting you know they did wouldn't that get annoying each time someone joins? That only works for groups not events. I guess you're going to have to watch the attending, not attenting, and maybe attentings lists increase. How about you make an event and see if it works your self