Twitist Forums
What should I send my long time estranged father for his birthday? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What should I send my long time estranged father for his birthday? (/thread-35711.html)

What should I send my long time estranged father for his birthday? - Mira - 11-09-2012 07:56 PM

When I was a child my parents divorced and my father gave up his parental rights to my mother. I haven't seen him in 21 years. We recently reconnected on Facebook and have been exchanging messages and gifts for the past year. I don't know how I feel about it all, but he sent me a quit extravagant birthday gift a few weeks ago. His birthday is in a week and a half and I'd like to send him something that says I'm thinking of him..

- Matt - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

a card

- Tuesdae Youngberg - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

I'd say a good quality watch would be nice. Make up something thoughtful and clever like, "Here's to catching up on old times!"

- BILL ALBERTO - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Sorry but I can't do with man who turns his back on his child ,so I would send him a lot of photo's of
your self from as early as you have to the oldest with this message THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED, And I did think of you all of this time.