Twitist Forums
Girl asked for my phone number but has a boyfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Girl asked for my phone number but has a boyfriend? (/thread-35766.html)

Pages: 1 2

Girl asked for my phone number but has a boyfriend? - He - 11-09-2012 07:58 PM

I was just on facebook once day and this girl that I talk to in one of my classes asked me why she doesn't have my number yet. I gave it to her, but the thing is she has a boyfriend. Is that alright or would that be looked at as suspicious? It also seems like she flirts with me all the time too (slapping my arm, walking really close to me, looking at me in class, etc etc). What's going on?

- Yessica Paola - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

Be careful! Possible flirt alert!

- kupkhaykz - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

your option number two...

- anonymous - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

Just to be respectful to her relationship and to her boyfriend, don't text her a lot. Reply to her if she says something regular (like "hi" or "what's up?") but if she starts flirting with you over text just don't reply to her at all. Don't text her first either, but I don't see why a friendly relationship between a guy and girl has to be sexual. Just make sure it doesn't turn into that.

- Lil kay - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

Well she is probably just a flirt. I know a girl like that, it gets annoying. She probably isn't meaning to do it though. So i wouldn't take it too seriously. Her boyfriend obviously knows how she acts because that's probably how they started talking, so he is aware. Don't worry about it though, and i wouldn't say she likes you like that sorry.

- bravekite591 - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

Don't worry.We girls do that all the time.We ask for phone numbers to seem very flexible and flirt with boys to get other boys to notice.Next time she looks at you in class,smile at her and see if she blushes.If she does,then you can start getting suspicious.

- Alyza Halse - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

How old are you? Relationships don't last as long when your younger. It may end soon between her and her bf. If you like her, get to know her. She could leave him for you!

- Gabi Bieber - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

Hey, chill dude! Girls love being friends with guys sometimes. She's not flirting, just joking around. One of my best friends is a guy, we do that stuff to each other all the time. Don't sweat it! But hey if you think she's cute, if she ever breaks up with her boyfriend ask her out. I'd love to be asked out Wink

- ? - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

You can be in a relationship, and have a crush on another person. She may like you regardless of her relationship status. If you like her back just go with it, if not, or if you uncomfortable with her wanting to cheat tell her shes coming on to strong and tell her you dont do the cheating thing.

- Charma - 11-09-2012 08:06 PM

Umm, she might just be a slut or unhappy in her current relationship. Some girls just like attention. Don't worry about her having your number, unless she texts you constantly then I would worry a little.