Twitist Forums
Help me to block my mother from being able to see my relationships on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Help me to block my mother from being able to see my relationships on Facebook? (/thread-35775.html)

Help me to block my mother from being able to see my relationships on Facebook? - Sarah Greene - 11-09-2012 07:58 PM

Ok so the new Facebook just got updated & I want to change my relationship status but I don't want my mom to see because she stalks me & once I blocked her before &she got sooo pissed.. help?

- mrs JDepp - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

un-friend. or just tell her about who ever u want to go out w. OR, just dont change it, i mean its not a huge deal

- Kit Kat - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

she is your mother, she is allowed to stalk you. If you are hiding things from her then you know it's wrong.

And by the way you can't hide your relationship status from her.

- Supahgirl - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

Block her and tell her you're deleting your facebook. when you block her she wont be able to find you

- Rachelle - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

Block her

- Katastrophee - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

If i were you id unfriend her and put your profile to where your relationship status can be seen by only friends. I believe its somewhere in privacy or something like that.