Twitist Forums
How should "I" thank friends on facebook for wishing me a happy birthday? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How should "I" thank friends on facebook for wishing me a happy birthday? (/thread-35787.html)

How should "I" thank friends on facebook for wishing me a happy birthday? - Violentdad618 - 11-09-2012 07:59 PM

I am always known as an easy going guy who can't be real harsh to anyone and I got quite a few birthday wishes on facebook. Should I like them all and those who are closer to me personally thank? Or should I personally thank those who just said more than happy birthday? Or should I just say thank you to everyone by commenting on each one?

- canadian bacon - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

I just put in my status "Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes"

- bubbly - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

I suggest to like all of them, post a new status update thanking everybody altogether and sending a personal message to thank the people who are closer to you.

Me personally, I'd either to this or comment on each one.

- Omid - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

Just say 'thank you'

- jannghi2 - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

I agree with those who said just to say "Thank you" as your status. You might also want to say thanks in advance in case more birthday wishes come later.

- ... - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

They took the time out of their day to wish you a happy birthday, the least you can do is thank each person individually. Just say "Thank you! Smile" on each one's post. It may take a while, but you don't have to do everyone's all at once, and people like to be appreciated and shown that you actually care.