Twitist Forums
How do you get to know a girl who is constantly surrounded by her friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you get to know a girl who is constantly surrounded by her friends? (/thread-35808.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do you get to know a girl who is constantly surrounded by her friends? - packerswes4 - 11-09-2012 07:59 PM

There's a girl that I want to ask out eventually. I've only seen her twice but we talk all the time on Facebook. We have a class together, but she's always surrounded by girlfriends so it's hard for me to sit near her or talk to her during class because I can't compete with her friends.

How do I get to know her better and eventually ask her out?

- loudwish476 - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

Hey.ask her for her # and talk to her that way.its a good way to get 2 know someone.

- Jen - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

1.find a time when she's not with her friends.
2.approach her, friends or no friends.
3.ask her to meet you alone on facebook.

- Britani R - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

ask to talk to her 1 on 1

- Frank J - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

Easy. Win over her friends. Become friends with them, then go after the girl you want.

- Tiffpuff - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

It looks like Face book is the way to go. Get to know her on there and maybe set up a study date, just the two of you, for the class... and see where it goes from there. It would also be a good thing if you can get her number on Facebook and start texting her. Make it casual.

OR you can win her friends over. Become friends with them, then go after the girl you want.

Good Luck : )

- K-Tron - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

Eat lunch with her maybe.

I had a guy do that with me, even though my friends were there.
It was really sweet. Smile

- via - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

Ask her for her number on facebook and just join in with her and her friends in class and talk with them. Be as nice as possible because when your mean to girls friends that could hurt the relationship with the girl you like.

- johnny hooker - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

You don't have to compete with her friends, you only have to be kool with her friends, you don't want to compete with her friends they'll win.
when your friends with her friends you hang together and you'll get to talk to her.

- sightbringer - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

You could do it one of two ways:
1. Go up and start talking with her girlfriends and her. Making them like you and make sure they know you like her.

2. You could tell her on Facebook that you want to talk to her in person but you don't want her friends around. Be nice about it. Don't be bossy. Just let her decide if it will happen that way or not. If she likes you enough, it will happen.
Good luck.