Twitist Forums
You ever had a friend just fall off the face of the earth? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: You ever had a friend just fall off the face of the earth? (/thread-35869.html)

You ever had a friend just fall off the face of the earth? - dan - 11-09-2012 08:02 PM

Me and my best friend use to do everything together. Everyone knew him and knew exactly what he was doing. He hasn't been on facebook for a while nor had any activity on their. I have been trying to call and text him but he hasn't answered his phone. This has gone on for 5 weeks. I asked my other friends if they had seen, but they said they hadn't seen him in a while. I know he is not dead obviously or else I would of heard about it. Anybody else have a friend do something like this?

- Bree - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

Yeah. He probably went into hiding... Call his relatives or visit his house. If he isn't there, ask your parents to contact his parents. He's probably on a trip or something. Don't panic Smile I went through the same thing. My friend and his family are missing unfortunately Sad

- dwinda - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

Hes probably at his house

- lisa - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

yeah. I had a friend that I was apparently best friends with, yet he never told me anything. and he would totally ignore me. just wait and hope that it's nothing bad.

- NummerThirteen - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

That is freaky...

- Megan - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

havent been in school for 5 weeks!? lucky duck. but thats kinda creppy. you should like call his parents or something

- Young grasshopper - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

Yeah i had a good friend who texted me and kept in touch. .I texted her sometimes too. When she visited mea t college, afterwards she stopped texting me. I've texted her and haven't gotten any responses. I know she has texting. Nothing happened that should make her not want to talk to me either.. Like wth?

- Liam - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

Call relatives of his, his other friends, This is odd, people usually disappear for a reason, he may just have wanted a new life.

- Brendan Yu - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

If you guys really are that close then if he went on a trip even last minute he would have told you. But in this case most likely its something traumatic that hes going through. And as a friend you have to be there for him. Go visit his house, and if he's still not there you should probably call the authorities, better safe than sorry.

- Wascally Wabbit - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

Rule number one, the only person you can trust in this world is yourself.