Twitist Forums
Girlfriend blocked a guy on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Girlfriend blocked a guy on facebook? (/thread-36008.html)

Girlfriend blocked a guy on facebook? - Jay - 11-09-2012 08:07 PM

I went on my girlfriends facebook and I found out she blocked this boy on facebook, the things is I never knew how long shes been talking to him and why she blocked him and I don't want to ask because she will think I have invaded her privacy. I don't think she's spoken to him much before but why would she block him unless she's hiding something?

- Silent - 11-09-2012 08:16 PM

You're mad because your girlfriend ISN'T talking to another guy on Facebook?

Hint: you HAVE invaded her privacy.

- Isaac - 11-09-2012 08:16 PM

He probably bugs her and she got anoted of him and bocked him. It's nothing bad

- Amber Furness - 11-09-2012 08:16 PM

DON'T BE THAT GUY. Maybe he was being a creep and sending her inappropriate messages? Doesn't have to mean that she was talking back.

- Max - 11-09-2012 08:16 PM

Umm what if he has a crush on her and he keeps trying to flirt with her and she won't have any of it because she's with you so she blocked him? Maybe he's annoying, and she deleted him? I have plenty of blocked guys on my facebook, my boyfriend asked and I told him why. He understood. I just didn't want to deal with their BS. How is blocking someone hiding something?

- Titus - 11-09-2012 08:16 PM

Paranoid much?

Stop invading her privacy and let it go. Just because she's your girlfriend doesn't mean she can't talk to and be friends with other males.

- ? - 11-09-2012 08:16 PM

She won't "think" you have invaded her privacy. You have invaded her privacy. Take some responsibility for your actions or at least give her the chance to know how insecure and controlling you are so that she can block you, too.