Twitist Forums
Can i see family members categorized on my friends' timeline in facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can i see family members categorized on my friends' timeline in facebook? (/thread-36323.html)

Can i see family members categorized on my friends' timeline in facebook? - Adnan - 11-09-2012 08:17 PM

In a wall we can see brothers sisters cousin in family group down to the friends group, but is it possible to see that family members in a timeline

If i can see, then how? because when i go to the timeline of any friend there are only two groups the first one shows the mutual friends and the other one shows all the friends.

If i can not see, then why there is option of categorization of friends in family when we go in "Edit Profile" is it useless?

- Matthew - 11-09-2012 08:26 PM

yes by going to categorize groups then selecting put group on timeline

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 08:26 PM

if you want to see the family relationships for a profile, you go to the timeline and click on the ABOUT link below the default picture

it's not on the friend page, it's on the about page

- Chad - 11-09-2012 08:26 PM

f you want to see the family relationships for a profile, you go to the timeline and click on the ABOUT link below the default picture

it's not on the friend page, it's on the about page