Twitist Forums
What does the FaceBook notification with the little star mean? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: What does the FaceBook notification with the little star mean? (/thread-36419.html)

What does the FaceBook notification with the little star mean? - Ryan - 11-09-2012 08:21 PM

Some chick on my Friends list added a photo and in my notification it says this person has uploaded a new photo. I looked for the answer before writing this question and all the answers said I have her as a close friend, but I checked and it says I don't. So does this mean she has me as a close friend or what?

- James - 11-09-2012 08:29 PM

You have been visting there profile/photos alot, so it notifys you when they upload a new pic

- Shaina - 11-09-2012 08:29 PM

Yeah it means she picked good friends instead of aquantience

- Gabriella - 11-09-2012 08:29 PM

You must have her as a close friend and each time she updates you get told about it

- Raphael - 11-09-2012 08:29 PM

probably has us as their close friends because i don't check anyone's profile on fb but i still get those notifications and even though i have them as acquaintance i still get the notifications

- Raj - 11-09-2012 08:29 PM

probably has us as their close friends because i don't check anyone's profile on fb but i still get those notifications and even though i have them as acquaintance i still get the notifications