Twitist Forums
Is twitter and myspace any good if so why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is twitter and myspace any good if so why? (/thread-3649.html)

Is twitter and myspace any good if so why? - Rakin Sayed - 10-02-2012 05:22 PM

Just wondering because i want to make the most out of my phone and i get twitter free is twitter asny good and i hear myspace is good as well is this true please help?

- GigaByte - 10-02-2012 05:30 PM

Facebook is the best option. You should get that free with your phone. I don't know much about twitter but if it's free use it!

- Marki Jinksi - 10-02-2012 05:30 PM

Twitter isnt really that special and myspace is mostly dead.

- Pelicantor - 10-02-2012 05:30 PM

I have never done myspace, and I only did facebook for a week.
But myspace is basically the same as facebook except that facebook is more custombizable, and you get have really time chat, which is something myspace lacks.

Twitter is for a lot of updates, unless you are doing interesting stuff that people wants to hear, not 'I'm eating a sandwhich', stuff like (if you were writing a comic series that has a few fans), "I introduced a new character", or "I have a special suprise for my fans then thursday", people will actually want to read that, and it will keep them updated a create anticipation wow, I really needed to regress.

- dannyboy2111 - 10-02-2012 05:30 PM

Twitter is Still Good Myspace is ok But Not the greatest anymore tho twitter is a status website myspace is a website to customize your profile with

- . - 10-02-2012 05:30 PM

I love twitter. It's the only social networking I use. Facebook is Number #1 ; I recently deactivated mine, but that's a good option to have on your phone; Myspace - Not really. it's basically facebook but most likely, none of your friends have it. Twitter is fun, you can communicate with a lot of people and just have fun. Once you get the hang of it, you'll like it.

- Joe Jamal - 10-02-2012 05:30 PM

I have never done myspace, and I only did facebook for a week. But myspace is basically the same as facebook except that facebook is more custombizable, and you get have really time chat, which is something myspace lacks.