Twitist Forums
How to tell if someone is hiding stuff on FaceBook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to tell if someone is hiding stuff on FaceBook? (/thread-36571.html)

How to tell if someone is hiding stuff on FaceBook? - Mike - 11-09-2012 08:26 PM

I was wondering how I can tell if my girlfriend is hiding other peoples posts on her wall, pictures and what not. Is there anyway I could figure out if she is or not? Or if she is hiding my posts onto her wall?

- Aviral - 11-09-2012 08:34 PM

You cannot hide stuff on FB but using firebug or inspect element can work until you refresh your page but no matters it never changes or hides got me?

- David - 11-09-2012 08:34 PM

No. Just talk to her if you have concerns.

- Vannessa - 11-09-2012 08:34 PM

if u have access to her account you should be able to see it all.. If you dont and you cant find anything, then there is nothing to find..

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 08:34 PM

She Cant Hide Posts On Her Wall If the Posts Are Not There than They have Been Delete She Can Show Her Whole Wall Or Show None of it at all There is No Way to Hide Indvidual Posts

- teenarghh - 11-09-2012 08:34 PM

The only way to see whether she is hiding stuff is to go onto her facebook account.

and to the people saying you can't hide individual posts on facebook, you can on timeline.