Twitist Forums
what happens if you deactivate your facebook and your in a realtionship? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: what happens if you deactivate your facebook and your in a realtionship? (/thread-36575.html)

what happens if you deactivate your facebook and your in a realtionship? - Yani20 - 11-09-2012 08:26 PM

Like if your in a relationship and the other person doesn't deactivate their facebook, does it say that the other person is now single?

- Steve - 11-09-2012 08:35 PM

Yes. They will be single

- Irwin - 11-09-2012 08:35 PM

no, i don't think that i will say that you are single,
it's just like if you want to tag a photo, if the person in the picture does not have an face book account you can still tag that person,

so i think that it will stay the same that you are in a relationship.

- Resting Eternity - 11-09-2012 08:35 PM

No.

Instead of it saying "Is in a relationship with: XXXXXXX", it would just say "Is in a relationship."

Sometimes though, it gets buggy. My girlfriend deactivated her facebook to make a new one, and when she did mine still said "In a relationship with Gwen xxxxx". But if you click on the name it would say "This page is not available." Can't be any clearer than that.

- Gillian - 11-09-2012 08:35 PM

your partners info will not change there just won't be a link to your page if there was already one set up. everyone who views their profile will see that they are in a relationship and they will still be able to see who with.