Twitist Forums
Why do you think he didnt accept my friend request on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why do you think he didnt accept my friend request on facebook? (/thread-36616.html)

Why do you think he didnt accept my friend request on facebook? - Bella - 11-09-2012 08:27 PM

Hey.. ok so I met this guy on holiday and we endid up sleeping together..
I put a request out for him on facebook but i think hes ignored it because it says add as a friend again? now i am getting paranoid incase he has a girlfriend. What do you think? Thanks x

- Aliza Rivera - 11-09-2012 08:36 PM

maybe he does have a girlfriend..

- Alex - 11-09-2012 08:36 PM

yea, he probably has a girlfriend...or he just does not want to talk to you again ie one night stand

- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ - 11-09-2012 08:36 PM

It is possible that maybe he doesn't remember your name or appearance, depending how long ago it was. When it says "Add as friend" again, then yes, he ignored you.

I can't think of other possibilities why he would ignore your request other than he doesn't remember you, someone else may have signed in his account (sibling, friend, etc.), or just plain out doesn't want to be your friend.

Sorry this was not much help.

- kuki - 11-09-2012 08:36 PM

may be he only wanted it to be a one time deal...

- Frederic_LeGreat - 11-09-2012 08:36 PM

He has probably got from you what he wanted get to the Doctor.

- Chip - 11-09-2012 08:36 PM

I think this question is better suited for the relationship section, not the computer section.

- xx - 11-09-2012 08:36 PM

maybe he only wanted a one night stand and never want to speak again?
or he forgot who you are...
or maybe he does have a girlfriend and maybe he doesnt want to tell her that he slept with you and he might of thought that you may message her or add her as a friend..
send him a message asking him why he didnt accept you maybe?

- Helen♥ - 11-09-2012 08:36 PM

If you met him on holiday as in he's foreign, maybe even like hotel staff like animation team or something, he probably does it every week or something when new people arrive. Get over him he doesn't like you the way you like him. Sorry Sad xx