Twitist Forums
How come I am unable to access my Facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How come I am unable to access my Facebook account? (/thread-36672.html)

How come I am unable to access my Facebook account? - James - 11-09-2012 08:30 PM

I left facebook without logging off because my computer went wacky for a second. I attempted to log back on and now my facebook won't let me back on. Can anyone help me? Oh, by the way, when I attempt to log on and press enter, it says "Internet Explorer cannot display webpage". Does anyone know whats going on?

- bkwrm1992 - 11-09-2012 08:38 PM

Facebook did that to me earlier and I closed my browser and went back on and it was working. But now it's really really slow. I'm assuming they're doing some updates because I noticed some additions to the new chat system.

- Jaymiee Campolini - 11-09-2012 08:38 PM

OMG! same thing happened to me !

- pnsvail - 11-09-2012 08:38 PM

I can't get on either. No one in the house can and we have 3 diff computers. Grrrr

- smallMaster600 - 11-09-2012 08:38 PM

Me too i thought it was just me

- Kandice Elmoore - 11-09-2012 08:38 PM

Ok so Im guessing since you using your computer now that nothing is wrong with your computer so try this go to tools then internet options then delete browsing history if this dosnt work shut computer off for a few min then turn it back on.