Twitist Forums
How do you check your popularity on the Sorority Life game on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you check your popularity on the Sorority Life game on Facebook? (/thread-36701.html)

How do you check your popularity on the Sorority Life game on Facebook? - Jackie - 11-09-2012 08:31 PM

It keeps saying that the more popularity you have, the more you'll be able to defend against attacks. Well, where do we check how much popularity we have?

- Jim B - 11-09-2012 08:39 PM

Look under the SELF tab. It will tell you your ratings for charm (fighting), popularity (defending attacks), stamina (# of times you can fight), confidence, etc. I read a previous question on here that said 50 popularity is the best place to be for attacks. (I'm only at 12 popularity with a small house size and my confidence unfortunately gets beat down to zero right upon logging in.)

When you complete a level, you usually get 3 skill points that you can use as you wish in the SELF section to increase whichever level you are going for. The House Mother will also sometimes give you a skill point when you complete certain levels of socializing, like the gold or platinum levels. Hope this helps!