Twitist Forums
Will you give your facebook password to your girlfriend/boyfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Will you give your facebook password to your girlfriend/boyfriend? (/thread-36711.html)

Will you give your facebook password to your girlfriend/boyfriend? - Sonal - 11-09-2012 08:31 PM

My boyfriend want my Facebook password I don't know know what to do?

- HeIsMySoulmate - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

If you have nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a problem, There's a trust issue on both sides, You don't want him having your password it seems, and He must want it for a reason like maybe he doesn't trust you and wants to check on you.

- Pritam Das - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

no i wouldn't give it wouldn't ask it to my loved one either. What he'll do with ur fb password?? Its not a thing to seek or share..... #Awkward

- me - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

Yes offcourse , after all without trust theirs no love in the relationship ..which i believe, if you really love and trust him then u better give him because of the single thing can be misunderstanding or smthing well its up to you Smile do what u feel better.

- Ashish Verma - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

If your relationship is true and has been many years than you can give

but i will say if your relationship age is less than 1 year do not do as fast.. wait for some time..

ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST

- tallheat955 - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

If I had a girlfriend I'd give it to her. I have nothing to hide. Why she wants it is another question in itself.

- Ram - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

i dont give my password to my lover.but i ask my lover password