Twitist Forums
What is a good quote to post on facebook about closing my account because I'm fed up? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is a good quote to post on facebook about closing my account because I'm fed up? (/thread-36720.html)

What is a good quote to post on facebook about closing my account because I'm fed up? - LindaR - 11-09-2012 08:32 PM

I have decided to close my facebook account but would like to post a quote first. I am so fed up with the backbiting, nosy, hurtful, blah blah blah on there. It consumes my thoughts of wandering just what was meant by such and such. Any ideas?

- Matthew - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

I would quote Mr Calzone personally..but with your situation I would recomend a cheeky short comment and just say the exact reason why your leaving facebook for example im sick of this macabre mallicious website with your hurtful comments so if you will excuse me i have a life to get on with

- melissa - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

Peace out b i * * * e s. Hope you get what you all deserve.

- Rolanda - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

just close the account.

- * * * - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

"F*ck with me and I f*ck back...and I'm good at it. Au revoir! It was nice while it lasted."

- seniortiss - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

"I'm a p*ssy and I can't handle social networking drama because it's way too intense....I'm a faggot"

- Gottcha - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

I closed my FB account and didn't put any reason! If anyone wants to know they can just email me.
This social site is a scam to lure sponsors into luring you into buying their products based on any stated interests and passions you have divulged of your and others page. Its all about Mark Zuckerberg and his cronies quest to make more money buying selling more sponsorship directed at you!