Twitist Forums
Do you know how to view someones facebook friends even if it is hidden? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you know how to view someones facebook friends even if it is hidden? (/thread-36721.html)

Do you know how to view someones facebook friends even if it is hidden? - Christian - 11-09-2012 08:32 PM

I have a big big feeling my girlfriend is keeping stuff from me and purposefully hid who she is friends because she is in Italy right now. I was wondering if anyone knew how to view someones facebook friends even if it hidden. Please help. >Sad

- Ben Schorr - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

You can't unless she gives you permissions to. That's what "hidden" is for.

On a non-technical note, do you really have room in your life for somebody you don't trust?

- bravefield714 - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

You can't, that is what hidden means.
~
Italian men do make the best lovers, or so I've heard.

- TOWFEEQ UMAR - 11-09-2012 08:40 PM

Try u'r level best to make u'r girlfriend to change her pivacy settings. If u can't do this or your girl friend does change her settings then make an suitable excuse to use her cell phone or pc when she is using facebook in front of u. Send her for a work which would take at least 5 minutes and visit facebook using her mobile phone or pc. Remember not to give u'r a chance to logout from facebook or clear login history. It would work