Twitist Forums
What is a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship suppose to be like? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship suppose to be like? (/thread-36767.html)

What is a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship suppose to be like? - $INGLE.Shawna - 11-09-2012 08:33 PM

Im 14.. But i have a boyfriend and he just acts like.. im here if i need him i guess. he never really wants to talk... he droped his phone in the pool so he cant text.. he gets on facebook everyonce in awhile and we talk for like 15 minutes then he gets off.. im so confused what do i do

- ntonks - 11-09-2012 08:42 PM

My bf calls me everyday and we usually talk 30 minutes to an hour. We tell each other about our day. We talk about the news and other things going on in the world. We text sometimes, but it's not our main form of communication. We go on dates where we go out to eat and take turns paying for the meal. We hang out together and watch TV and hang with other friends together. We spend time making out and...
So yeah, that's what a relationship looks like.

- Irene - 11-09-2012 08:42 PM

If he really cares for you, he would go out of his way to spend time with you, talk with you, etc.