Twitist Forums
Can I stop seeing a friends posts in my news feed on facebook without fully blocking them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can I stop seeing a friends posts in my news feed on facebook without fully blocking them? (/thread-36797.html)

Can I stop seeing a friends posts in my news feed on facebook without fully blocking them? - quaziloko - 11-09-2012 08:34 PM

Me and my ex girlfriend are still friends on facebook but I dont want to be seeing her posts to friends about who she's out with or where she's going partying tonight but at the same time I dont want to block her either. Does anyone know how to prevent her posts coming up in my news feed so I dont have to read this stuff but I dont have to delete or block her? any help appreciated

- Mercuri - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

When you see one of her posts on the feed, hit the little "X" on the top right corner of the post and select "Hide all from <ex-gf>"

- Sophie Harper - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

find one of her posts on the news feed and in the top right hand corner there should be an x that shows up if you hover the mouse over it click on that and then a hide option should come up! that stops her posts from coming up on your news feed