Twitist Forums
If a deleted person in facebook attempts to send me a message, what notification will he/she receive? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: If a deleted person in facebook attempts to send me a message, what notification will he/she receive? (/thread-36798.html)

If a deleted person in facebook attempts to send me a message, what notification will he/she receive? - John Alderich - 11-09-2012 08:34 PM

I deleted a "friend" on facebook.

If that persons attempts to send me a message will he/she receive a notification that the message can't be sent?

- DR Tech - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

if you mean Blocked, they will not be able to message you at all. As they will not be able to put your name into the message box as it will appear as if your account does not exist.

Delete? no message, same protocol as anyone who isn't a friend of you messging you.

- livelyOverlord087 - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

If you just delete the person on facebook, they can still send you messages and it will be sent. If you want the person to stop sending you messages or contacting you on facebook completely, you can block them. The person won't know that you're blocking them, it will be confidential. Just go to they're page and scroll down the left side and it will say report/block friend. Hope this helps!

- aayjay - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

U can still send