Twitist Forums
How can I identify that it is a internet relationship? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I identify that it is a internet relationship? (/thread-37020.html)

Pages: 1 2

How can I identify that it is a internet relationship? - actionjackson - 11-09-2012 08:42 PM

i like this girl. she doesn't know but when i went to look at her facebook, it said she has a boyfriend. The thing is she has no pictures with him when i look through her photos. They are just her picture and his picture connected. Also I looked on her brother's facebook and her "boyfriend" and her brother weren't friends on facebook. Also he is from a random place that nobody where i am from has heard of. So is it an Internet relationship???

- blue eyes pride<3 - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

no she likely made him up

- Melanie B - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

It could be something to put people off or to show she isn't looking

- BabiiGotBackoxâ„¢ - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

..Ugh, sorry but you sound like a stalker to me.

- aeriee - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

No, they probably just aren't serious.

- kiaya126 - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

yes if it is a relationship at all- doesn't sound like it- but my sisters haven't been friends with my bf's before so her brother is not a clue to this mystery. My guess it is someone she knows but isn't dating at all just wants to be- living the fantasy life there

- ThievesCollective - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

everyone on facebook is a stalker, these people should know that by now. it has no other use, but to spy on your friends. It sounds like she made it up

- Marilyn P - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

forget all that, she's trying to politely tell you she is not interested in you.

- Emily - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

an internet relationship is also known as a long distance relationship.. the ppl who involve themselves in such thing are either losers, players or cant find what they're looking for.
My suggestion.. stop analyzing her issues and her facebook that is also known as stalking.. thats bad.. dont over think things.. if she has a bf, she has a bf. when she's listed as single talk to her.. thats all.

- melissa m - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

If all you see is her in the pics..she don't have a boyfriend! Beware of girls like this they can be TROUBLE!!!! Ask her why there are no pics of her and her boyfriend, sorry to say this but maybe she's just telling you this because she's not interested in you as nothing but a friend.