Twitist Forums
How to get back in the Dating Game? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to get back in the Dating Game? (/thread-37022.html)

How to get back in the Dating Game? - MissLady0710 - 11-09-2012 08:42 PM

I am a 24 yr old single mother trying to figure out how to get back in the dating game. I haven't dated in about 2 yrs got out of a bad relationship and now I feel as though I am ready to date again. I was wondering where I could go and hang out or is it even possible during the internet area. I'm not against looking for love online but I would prefer not too. All suggestions are appreciated!!!!

- Kelly - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

okcupid.com 95 percent of dating is taking place online now. it is normal. people are busy with their lifes. Tips: You search the one you want. Dont talk to the one that emails you first. U go after what you want!!!

- cowgirl - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

Don't try online dating sites. There are crazies everywhere! Go to places that match your hobbies or personality, and maybe you'll meet someone with the same hobbies as you.

- ldva - 11-09-2012 08:50 PM

The Dating Game for Facebook, MySpace or other social networks may be a fun place to start. It's more about the fun than about dating per se. And you can play it with people you know, so it's less threatening than meeting strangers.