Twitist Forums
Has YA overtaken your FB or Twitter for being more interesting? By golly it has for me. Who says by golly haha? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Has YA overtaken your FB or Twitter for being more interesting? By golly it has for me. Who says by golly haha? (/thread-37039.html)

Has YA overtaken your FB or Twitter for being more interesting? By golly it has for me. Who says by golly haha? - tambam - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

I'm just bored of FB and all the same boring stuff that everyone says. I haven't given it up by any means but YA is like therapy without the cost. Hopefully they don't get smart and start charging haha.

- ❤Cinnamon❤ - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

Yes I had a friend call me today to ask if I got an invite to a party sent via Facebook. Cuz I hadn't responded. I guess I like the randomn subject matter from serious to humor or taboo either way, way more entertaining then hearing what people ate for breakfast & how long they were @ the DMV

- Jody - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

Yes, and Y!A is good therapy for me.

I do alot of research in encyclopedias becuse of Y!A and it keeps my mind active and open to new information. I love knowledge and information and try always to follow Community Guidelines, and do not like chaos, confusion, stalking, and play-acting of the social networkers.