Twitist Forums
What do you think about my mother-in-law saying this about her son? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think about my mother-in-law saying this about her son? (/thread-37049.html)

What do you think about my mother-in-law saying this about her son? - Jello - 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

My mother-in-law said my son is skinny, but it's good that he keeps his arms muscular it makes him look good. She said like that picture on facebook of him without a shirt on and his arm was flexed from holding our baby. What do you think about a mother making that comment about her son?

- Jessica Brooke - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

odd. might have a little crush.

- Ungratefulboot079 - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

drama mama

- theone - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

She is commenting about his body.

She gave birth to him.

It is odd, but not unusual (in my experience).

Peace.

- Masterlanguage497 - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

Lol. It's alright I guess she's proud of her skinny son.

- flutterbye - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

Inappropriate and weird, but I have to admit I may be a bit oversensitive to comments like these. My SIL once slipped up and I found out that she and my MIL were speculating about my & DH's sex life. That was just one of MANY inappropriate things they did/said and we no longer communicate with them.

- creed - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

what do I think...I think your MIL was taken aback by seeing a picture on the internet of her son without a shirt on holding her grandchild..& brought up the first thing she saw...it's truly NOT the time for you to be getting jealous of your MIL...& everyhting is not about sex...she saw his thing long before you did..is that something ya wanna bring up?? leave this be...stop trying to find a reason to hate her...

- Anthony - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

Most mother's think their son's are the best. That's because they raised them. I usually ignore the stupid remarks my mother in law makes. It's a waste of time and Energy trying to figure them out. Like the comedian said, you can't fix stupid.