Twitist Forums
I went in my boyfriends Facebook and found something I didn't want to see. How do I confront him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I went in my boyfriends Facebook and found something I didn't want to see. How do I confront him? (/thread-37140.html)

Pages: 1 2

I went in my boyfriends Facebook and found something I didn't want to see. How do I confront him? - me - 11-09-2012 08:47 PM

Okay so today my boyfriend had text me telling me he was going to leave to see his dad for the weekend and I through a bit of a fit and asked him to please not leave for the holiday. In the mean time I checked his Facebook and saw he was talking to on of his exes saying she could stay with him for the weekend with lots of winky faces.
He doesn't know that I know his Facebook password and I want to confront him. How would you do it?

- MaryElla Rose - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

He's gonna get mad I did that to one of my exes but why get mad if you "don't" have anything to hide

- B-Monnay69 - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

sleep with his dad/ brother.... or if thats not an option go for his best friend. then if he confronts you, you blow it back in his face like a cum shot! and boom the playing field has been evened.

- alli ʙɑʙʏ☮ - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

Ask him whats up. Casually say "how's it going? Did you see any old friends and you having fun?" then he'll most likely reply with just a yes. Then you say: "you didn't answer my first question..?" that should get everything going from there.

- Garen - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

damn fucking spying bitches , why i don't use Facebook

- Sammie - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

Wait for an opportunity to candid-ly call him out.
I agree, calling him out for this without him knowing you are on his facebook does seem a bit fishy.
So maybe you could find out when this girl is staying with him, and pretend to "bring his jacket that he left at your house" to him and then find the girl, and call him out. Catch him in the act. its the best way. He will be speechless.

- Emily (: - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

Be like, "Bitch you be cheatin." and then dump him.

- savannah - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

I would say "Hey you're ex girlfriend told me that you were talking to her and trying to meet up for the Holiday..." Idk if he will deny it or confess but either way you know that he is obviously trying to reconnect with her. If i were you I would break up with him. He is obviously not over her and is lying to you and you don't deserve that.

- Drunkendad679 - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

go up to him and press A

- Jim - 11-09-2012 08:55 PM

don't tell him, show up for a 3some round 4 sumthin