Twitist Forums
is there anyway i can reset my facebook homepage/get rid of the usernames? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: is there anyway i can reset my facebook homepage/get rid of the usernames? (/thread-37260.html)

is there anyway i can reset my facebook homepage/get rid of the usernames? - amy123 - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

I have a facebook account and my brothers and friends go on facebook from my laptop and i have all these facebook usernames/emails aswell as mine on the facebook login page. Is there anyway i can get rid of them so there isnt any usernames? Or reset facebook so there isnt any? Give me as much advice as u can please!

- Michael - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

You need to modify your settings and will prob have to delete your history and start afresh. Press alt and t, then press o, click on the delete button and check the relevent boxes and go ahead.

- Gemma - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

Google "how to delete all history for *insert which internet browser you use*" and follow the steps Smile

- Paula - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

It would be good to know what browser you use. internet explorer, firefox, chrome, safari?