Twitist Forums
Does your mother come into your room without knocking? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does your mother come into your room without knocking? (/thread-37263.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Does your mother come into your room without knocking? - Sweet Dreams ◕‿◕ - 11-09-2012 08:51 PM

Mine certainly does. She has no respect for privacy. Which brings me to another question.
On a scale of 1 to 10. How much does your mother not have respect for your privacy and what age are you?

10 would be she cares about your privacy and if you let her use your phone, she won't be looking through photos, messages, etc.
1 would be she comes in your bedroom without knocking and/or she opens up your bathroom while you are in there. Or God Forbid, looks through your email.

- Collin - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

lol. effing 1

- wittyfifth717 - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

yes and 1. Its so annoying...

- lyyn - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

im 20 and my mom never knocks but i thnk she just forgets, bec she respects my privacy like a 20

- Jessica - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

7 and i am 14, she someimes reads my texts and never knocks!

- Hannah - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

1 my mom never knocks on my door. and when i leave my phone out she goes throught all my personal messages and just has to ask who im texting. and when im on the computer she comes in and looks on the web page i am on! ahh soo annoying

- withlove,jb♥ - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

I'm 16. I would say a 2. Don't even get me started -_-

- nicole tang - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

1,hate that

- hb_surferchic - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

if you live in her house for free and she is feeding you paying your bills and your needs and wants then my is it such a big deal obviously you may have given her a reason to snoop.

However my mother is about a 8she doesn't go throw my emails or phone what so ever... however she always just walks into my room whether there is a reason to or not. And actually my mom comes into my bathroom when i am taking a shower and what not to talk real quick or to put laundry away... However if your mom peeps through the curtain then that's just awkward....

Anyways it natural for a mother to snoop every once in a while... its just curiosity. I do it wil my mom.. i sit there and go through her phone however i have relized i will not like some of the pics she has on there

- Pamela Fletcher - 11-09-2012 09:00 PM

LOL I'm 36 and this doesn't apply. But when I was younger, my Mom always knocked, unless I had been holed up in there for too long. It's simply not healthy to stay in your room all day. So consider how often she's doing this, and if there are good reasons aka you need to get off your lazy butt and do your chores, it's dinner time and you need to be with your family, she is worried because you've been in there for 8 hours straight, etc. Overall, in normal situations, however, she needs to respect your privacy. I'm appalled at how many of you teens are claiming your Moms do not knock-- shame on you, Moms!