Twitist Forums
How do I ask my parents nicely if I can get a facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I ask my parents nicely if I can get a facebook? (/thread-37435.html)

How do I ask my parents nicely if I can get a facebook? - Alyssa - 11-09-2012 08:57 PM

I think they would say yes. I am old enough. My older sister has one and they don't really want her to have one because she spends WAY to much time on it.

- Jeff Ker - 11-09-2012 09:06 PM

just make a facebook who gives a fuck

- Jason - 11-09-2012 09:06 PM

Make them a sammich. It'll increase your chances.

- Azra Celeste - 11-09-2012 09:06 PM

just say that...(if u have moved away from friends) facebook is the only way u can talk to friends and if that dosnt work then just make one

- Martuska - 11-09-2012 09:06 PM

Just get facebook and don't tell them...

- Party - 11-09-2012 09:06 PM

show them you are responsible and then earn their trust, then make the facebook account...

- fugi - 11-09-2012 09:06 PM

wo gives #$%& just make it they dont have to know
you know like the saying what mamma don't know wont hurt her

- Heather - 11-09-2012 09:06 PM

Tell them that there are privacy settings and you will only add people you know. (which you really should, there are a lot of weirdos out there) If its time their worried about offer to have only a certain amount of time a day so you have time for other things ( this helps so you don't become a computer zombie too) like 2 hours a day or something. Be calm and mature when you ask them. Especially if they start to argue against it. stomping your foot and saying, "BUT MOM!!! <:O" will not help. Prove to them that you can be responsible with a facebook and you should be good. If they're REALLY against it they can make a facebook and add you..but hopefully it won't come to that. T_T Hope that helped!