Twitist Forums
How to get embarrassing pictures off someone else's Facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to get embarrassing pictures off someone else's Facebook page? (/thread-37465.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to get embarrassing pictures off someone else's Facebook page? - Agent L - 11-09-2012 08:58 PM

I have an old girlfriend who keeps putting old pictures of us up on Facebook because she knows it makes my new fiancée very insecure. It's even giving her nightmares. How do I make the hateful bitch stop?

- Sarah - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

untag yourself is the best way to end the crap shes doing>

- Evan - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

well you can report the picture or something =)

- Big Swing Face - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

The only thing you can do is untag yourself to stop it from appearing in "your pictures." There is no way to force her to delete them, unless they are offensive. Sorry, bro. Just tell your fiance to block her.

- gamergirl - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

Report them to facebook as stolen pictures. I've had someone steal my pictures before just to mock me and they were taken down.

- Jenny - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

Untag yourself! or delete her as a friend. then she cant tag you in them

- Kati - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

You can't make her stop but you could ask her?

Also you can un-tag yourself in any of the pics so they don't show up on your Facebook and if necessary, you could block her which would block all her posts including pics.

- *~Queeny~* - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

Report her on Facebook. Or if you don't want to go there right away you can also try talking to your ex, being civil, asking her to please stop this because you two are no longer together and its affecting you. If she doesn't care, all you can do is report her.

- Matt W - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

Block your ex from your facebook and don't pay attention to what she's doing. The only reason it's getting to you/her is because you're paying attention to it. If you don't, she'll stop pretty quickly.

- Nanthan123 - 11-09-2012 09:07 PM

I wish I knew, but since the pictures are their pictures, there is probably nothing you can do but ask politely. Im in the same boat, they keep tagging me in them too so that they show up in my profile.